shhhh, this is one of Allie's Christmas gifts. I'm not done (obviously) but I'm super excited by how it is coming together. I'm going to send out a huge shout out to the brillant lady (uk lass in us) who posted this tutorial on her blog. She's a genius! Allie is going to love this (I hope!) Peter will hopefully get a better verison of this as I'm learning from all my mistakes on this one before heading off to finish his barn.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Progress and Procrastination
With so many things left to due before Dec. 12th (the official end of the Fall semester) and before Dec. 15th (the start of Adam's chemo/radiation treatments), what did I spend a few stolen hours on...
shhhh, this is one of Allie's Christmas gifts. I'm not done (obviously) but I'm super excited by how it is coming together. I'm going to send out a huge shout out to the brillant lady (uk lass in us) who posted this tutorial on her blog. She's a genius! Allie is going to love this (I hope!) Peter will hopefully get a better verison of this as I'm learning from all my mistakes on this one before heading off to finish his barn.
shhhh, this is one of Allie's Christmas gifts. I'm not done (obviously) but I'm super excited by how it is coming together. I'm going to send out a huge shout out to the brillant lady (uk lass in us) who posted this tutorial on her blog. She's a genius! Allie is going to love this (I hope!) Peter will hopefully get a better verison of this as I'm learning from all my mistakes on this one before heading off to finish his barn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment