Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ballet Recital Info

Thursday, December 18 from 7:00-8:30 pm
Allie will be performing with her dance class cohort as a mouse in this year's production of the Nutcracker. The tickets are $3 but must be ordered before the night of the show. There will be no ticket sales at the door (what craziness?!) So, if you would like to attend, please let me know as soon as possible and I'll add you to our order. The show is a mix of all the dance classes so come prepared to see some of this area's finest young artists.

2 comments:

Brooks said...

Allie, you will be the most beautiful mouse EVER! Please make sure your mommy & daddy take LOTS of pics of you, ok?

Anonymous said...

Ohh... how cute! I hate to miss it, wish we could come out. I agree with Brooks please take lots of pictures and maybe a video?