Too cute! Hello? Hello? Oh, yes, this is your sister-in-law who's life has been a total disaster for the last few months.... oh yea! Anyway, we are back online with the real world and our new apple laptop (Adam should be so proud!) So, I am back to being a good Aunt and reading my nieces blog. Miss you guys! The pics really make me miss Allie - plus Dylan is in school today, kind of hit me - how sad:( I think I might go to Alco and steal someone's kid.... ttyl!
2 comments:
I love this pic of Miss Allie!
Too cute!
Hello? Hello? Oh, yes, this is your sister-in-law who's life has been a total disaster for the last few months.... oh yea!
Anyway, we are back online with the real world and our new apple laptop (Adam should be so proud!)
So, I am back to being a good Aunt and reading my nieces blog. Miss you guys! The pics really make me miss Allie - plus Dylan is in school today, kind of hit me - how sad:(
I think I might go to Alco and steal someone's kid.... ttyl!
Post a Comment