Today was Allie's 3 year well child check up. I love taking her to her well child visits, I love how cooperative she is and how much she loved answering the doctor's questions.
Dr. Laura: Allie, what is your favorite thing to eat?
A: Syrup
My thought: What?!
Dr. L: Oh okay. A., what is your favorite fruit?
A: Apples
Dr. L: A., What is your favorite vegetable?
A: I like vegetables.
My thought: Yay!
Dr. L: What is your favorite vegetable? Do you peas, green beans, brocolli?
A: I like syrup.
Oh man! Who's child is this?! Is it wrong to wish I'd spent a little time coaching her for more appropriate answers?
And for those keeping track, her stats:
Weight: 33 lbs
Height: 37.5"
On a closing note, I promise the pictures will come back soon, as soon as I get them off our camera and into the computer. And I owe a really good one to Carrie for missing the swimsuit and boots outfit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment