Saturday, January 5, 2008

One swimming fishy





Here's something new for our little fish. After watching the big kids jump off the diving board, she decided that was something she must try. um, I'm not quite ready for that! So, after explaining the rules of the diving board (remember those? You have to be able to swim from one side of the pool to the other before you could attempt the diving board), we placated her with a different daredevil stunt... jumping from the side of the pool. She is simply brave. I, at 29 years old, am still trying to work up the courage to do that! And then because that wasn't enough of a thrill for her, she needed to try...



I kept saying, "Are you sure? Really? You want to go on this big slide?" 'Cause I sure didn't want to! 6 times!
So, I guess if in 15 years she wants to go sky diving on her 18th birthday, it won't really be a surprise... I sure hope she doesn't tell me until after she's safely back on the ground.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are such a brave little angel. Sounds like had lots of fun.
Love ya
Aunt Jenny